Website CMS for Small Business
There are a number of ways you could go about "pausing" the slideshow on hover. I would take a...
I love the featured content fader... I actually prefer this over a traditional slider because the effect...
Thanks for your posting. It is a great image gallery.
Thanks again. Regards.
Great example, this is a good basic structure for anyone who is new to web development. Thanks.
What is a content management system? A website content management system (CMS) is pretty much want it sounds like, a system to manage website content.
There are many different options available all with a variety of functionality and options. For the most part, a CMS is a web application that allows users to create, edit and maintain content on their website.
The website content is typically stored in a database and is accessed through a simple to use interface. The software provides authoring (and other) tools designed to allow users with no knowledge of website development to create and manage content with relative ease.
So you own a business and either have a old website or are thinking of having one developed for you. Why should you have your website built using a CMS?
- You can easily update, edit, and manage your website content.
- You can easily upload images and videos to your website.
- You can edit or update your website anywhere, all you need is a computer with internet access.
- The interface is simple to use and requires no web development experience.
- Content is dynamic and allows for extensions like forums, polls, blogs and other interactive features.
- You can control what content is visible to the public and even control what type of content different users see.
Read more about Content Management Systems